"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


Prof. Burke would never do this

Thursday, August 14, 2008

This Tuesday, I will teach my first law school class since December 2007.  As the new semester approaches, I've been looking forward to being with students again but also a little nervous.  Keeping classes organized, coherent, interesting, and occasionally entertaining for seven hours a week may not be as stressful as... I don't know, open heart surgery, but it also ain't cake.  But I can at least take comfort that even at my most stressed, I would never, ever do this.  I bet this guy's students love him. I grew up in Kansas and the only guy I ever saw who looked like that talked to an apple.

posted by Alafair Burke at 5:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact