"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


Happy Birthday to The Duffer

Monday, July 28, 2008



The Duffer is three years old today.  He is partying like a rock star with his life partner, Sebastian the shih-tzu. 


The Duffer's mommy (moi) is going to Paris tomorrow and won't be blogging until next week.  Ciao.   I mean, au revoir.



posted by Alafair Burke at 12:03 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Forbus said...

Happy Birthday, Duffer! Hope your mommy has a wonderful time in Paris...I'm jealous! :)

July 28, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Dru said...

Have a good trip. I was in Paris a year and a half ago and I want to go back.

July 28, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Alafair:

Happy belated BD to the Duffer. For those of you who have not met him, he is the coolest dog on the planet. I wanted to steal him away this past summer. BTW, Alafair, if you're his mom, he is cousin to your niece and three nephews. They always say so, so there you have it. I have to say they are better looking than Duffer, but can't do the tricks like he does!

I need to read blogs more often. I love the books!

Love to Sean and the Duffer!

Aunnie

August 10, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact