"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


Hard to beat a good cartoon....

Monday, August 25, 2008

Between airplane time, book promotion, and my peops in Portland, I haven't had much time to surf the web these last few days. But I'm in hour two this morning (sad, I know), and came across this. An animated TV show from the maker of Arrested Development with Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, and Henry Winkler? I'm already smiling.


On my plate today in Portland: interviews with AP Radio and the Oregonian, followed by the reading at Powell's tonight at 7:30. Tucked in between: the gym and a visit to the Apple Store to fix my POS iPhone (I'm convinced Jobs somehow sabotaged my old one to force me to buy the new model).

posted by Alafair Burke at 8:55 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger HRHCarol said...

I'm not sure- does this show support teachers, or make fun of them? Most teachers want No Child Left Behind replaced with a measurement that actually works and they are really coming under fire for this. Forgive me if I'm suspicious of Fox. As a nurse, I know how closely those of us in the nursing and teaching professions have to monitor how we are portrayed, as it does eventually spill over into our real lives. Carol

September 6, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact