"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


Wall Street Journal Interview

Saturday, August 23, 2008

First it was the interview on youtube.  Now Bob Hughes of the Wall Street Journal has been kind enough to sit down with me to discuss Angel's Tip...and of course it's on the web!  View the video here.

posted by Alafair Burke at 7:07 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Faruque said...

Ok, we haven't shared mail for a while as we did in My Space. But even back then, I have been waiting for Angel's Tip~~I just didn't know yet what the title would be. :-) The wait is over!! Congrats.

I have been taking baby steps toward my own personal venture into Blogspot. I tell myself that "Feisty" fits~~~another one of those southern things, I think.

Anyway, I was really happy to come here and see the book is out!!

August 24, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Alafair. Your new book sucked me in from the first page. I used to live in Little Italy in the 70s and early 80s and I still can't get over the gentrification of Manhattan. We live in NM now as the rents in NYC became impossible for most people. As a born and bred New Yorker, I had to leave my home city. Glad you are there to enjoy the new New York.

I think this books is excellent. I love your character Ellie because she represents, to me, the working people of NYC without the glitz and glamor that NYC has become. She is real.

You have got a real hit here in the second Ellie book. Keep them coming please? I love reading books about my old hometown. Great book. Trying not to read too fast.

August 27, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact