"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


Cookie Monster

Thursday, July 10, 2008


In a sign that I am still a seven-year old inside, I found this week's interview of Cookie Monster by Stephen Colbert to be hilarious. "Me have crazy time in the 70s and 80s. Me like the Robert Downey Jr. of cookies!"

posted by Alafair Burke at 10:30 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Cameron said...

Okay, yes. That was brilliant.

Meanwhile, I think we're due for a Scrabulous rematch, but maybe I should wait until after T'Fest to take my beating.

July 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scrabble NOW! I'm heading out to the Park Hyatt right now but will still have time for a couple scrabulous turns over the weekend.

July 10, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact