"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


New Q&A with... Moi

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I don't point y'all to every Q&A I do around this time of year, but this was a particularly fun one. Only Jen at Jen's Book Thoughts has ever asked me to write a six-word memoir. I hope you enjoy reading my responses as much as I enjoyed giving them.

posted by Alafair Burke at 1:49 PM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Q&A! I love your books am excited for the new Ellie book but also cant wait until the new Samantha one comes out, will that be anytime soon??

July 9, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger maryalice@mysterylovers said...

Love the new site and the Q&A.....looking forward to seeing you again in Pittsburgh. Keep cool.
Mary Alice

July 9, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm working on the third Ellie Hatcher book now, probably for reasons that trace back on my parents' insistence on giving the kids equal treatment. But Samantha will definitely be back at the right time; she's my girl.

July 9, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Jen Forbus said...

Boy Alafair, I can tell from my blog that yours is already a hit! Thanks for the mention, and I'm so excited that I'm the only one who's ever asked you for a six-word memoir! How cool!

July 9, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog, but I worry that you have yet another medium in which you can talk about yourself. (hee)
I need your iPod. Into the night!

July 9, 2008 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKED THE FIRST COVER...THE BLACK AND RED ONE RATHER THAN THE SECOND WHICH APPEARS BLAND TO ME....
(FOR YOU NEW BOOK OUT AUGUST)....
MARIANNE

July 9, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact