"The plot of an Alafair Burke thriller doesn't just rip from the headlines. She's one step ahead of them. 212 scares you and keeps you turning the pages into the wee hours."
— Harlan Coben

Read More>

Follow Alafair on:



Blog


Good News for the Book Blog World

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One of my favorite book reviewers, Oline Cogdill, is leaving her staff position with the Sun-Sentinel, giving her more time to freelance her mystery book reviews and to write for the Sun-Sentinel's Off the Page blog. (You may not know that you've read Oline's reviews, but you have if you've perused my website; she is the originator of the "two powerhouse series" quotation that I haul out at every conceivable opportunity.)

As much as I love Oline's reviews (and for admittedly selfish reasons), I really love her blogging, not just about all things book-related but even a confession that she likes Burn Notice in part because Jefferey Donovan is "cute as ever." As I'm just learning how to blog, Off the Page has been something of a role model. Enjoy. (Hat tip to Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind for the news, although CIM cites The Book Publicity Blog. I know how to cite sources in law review articles, but I'm still learning how to footnote in a blog. Is there a bluebook for this stuff? Alert: that was a law geek joke.)

posted by Alafair Burke at 1:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts





about books blog newsletter events contact